Legal Experience Training has a friendly, personal, proactive and professional approach to developing and delivering training. Our service is client focused and client led. We ask you what you want and then we work with you to tailor the training. These are the steps in the design and delivery process:
- Taking a detailed brief of your organisation’s culture, working practices, clients, strategy, policies and procedures and business aims.
- Collecting any necessary documentation that is required to develop the comprehensive study guides and materials.
- Considering the blend of learning tools required to maximise the impact of the training, including visual, auditory or practical approaches; and deciding on the balance of plenary sessions, practical exercises, case studies, role-plays and peer and tutor review sessions.
- Designing and developing the study guides, materials and case studies.
- Selecting and briefing the tutor for the session.
- Evaluating the quality of the training and ensuring that all equality and diversity needs are met within the session.
- Selecting the objective learning outcomes for assessing the practical skills and agreeing these with the client.
The courses are competitively priced and will deliver noticeable savings in time and money for those implementing the learning outcomes achieved.