Our Delivery – The firm are Top Ranked at Band 1 (the highest band) in Chambers Litigation Support 2022 and 2023.
Legal Experience Training design and deliver training for clients in the UK and Internationally. Our training is either face to face in person or face to face real time interactive learning via a live link.
Face to face real time interactive learning via a live link
We run many training sessions face to face real time via an interactive conferencing link. The training includes face to face plenary sessions, sharing of documents, break out meeting rooms, team working, online chat and a number of other interactive functions. The real time learning is hosted by Legal Experience Training and allows our clients to join via a simple link.
All our training courses including our qualifications, are now available via a conferencing link.
We have partnered with a global organisation who have been running online assessments since 1999 to enable candidates to undertake assessments online via their own PC or laptop. This has resulted in enormous flexibility across times zones and permits any reasonable adjustments to be made in confidence for our clients.
Our clients have commented that learning via a conferencing link has significant advantages. It is a more time efficient way of attending training, it avoids the cost of travel and accommodation for tutors and attendees, and it is more environmentally friendly. It allows colleagues in different parts of the globe or the country to join the same sessions to exchange information, share best practice and enhance their skills. It offers more flexibility for those who have responsibilities that may prevent them from staying away overnight or travelling to and from training venues.
We set out below feedback from clients attending our courses via a conferencing link.
Face to face
Our courses are run in venues around the UK and Internationally. We can come to you!
Legal Experience Training run public courses throughout the year. Please contact us for details.
Legal Experience Training has a friendly, personal, proactive and professional approach to developing and delivering in-house training. We offer one to one sessions. Small or larger group sessions. Our service is client focused and client led. These are the steps in the design and delivery process:
- Taking a brief of your organisation’s culture, working practices, clients, strategy, policies and procedures and business aims.
- Collecting documentation to develop the comprehensive study guides and materials.
- Considering the blend of learning tools required to maximise the impact of the training, including visual, auditory or practical approaches.
- Deciding on the balance of plenary sessions, practical exercises, case studies, role-plays, peer and tutor review sessions.
- Designing and developing the study guides, materials and case studies.
- Selecting and briefing the tutor for the session.
- Evaluating the quality of the training
- Ensuring that all equality and diversity needs are met within the session.
- Selecting learning outcomes for assessing knowledge practical skills and agreeing these with the client.
The training sessions are competitively priced and will deliver noticeable savings in time and money for those implementing the learning outcomes achieved.
Feedback from Clients attending face to face real time via a conferencing link